I’m a huge fan of white chocolate. Ever since I was younger, I preferred white chocolate to any other chocolate. As I got older I learned that white chocolate didn’t even have any chocolate. Well, it doesn’t have any of the actual bean, but it has the cacao/cocoa butter which gives chocolates its smoothness. It also has an amazing smell, and it’s great to put on your skin. Whenever I make anything with cocoa butter these days I end up with such smooth and soft hands, which is just a plus.
I was about to make some coconut yogurt, but right after I made some coconut cream and searched for my probiotics pills, I realized I had run out. So I was there with a bowl of coconut cream with nothing to do with it, really. My sister and I were going to prepare a meal for the family for lunch, so I decided to experiment with it. What could I make with this coconut cream I had just blended up? I saw my cocoa butter and thought I could make some sort of white chocolate pudding.
White Chocolate Coconut Mango Pudding
- Vitamix Blender
- Water heater or Small pot with a stainless bowl
- 2 Cups Blended Young Coconut Meat (blended until silky smooth in the Vitamix)
- 75 g Cocoa Butter
- 1 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Tbs Agave Nectar / Coconut Nectar / Maple Syrup
- Blend young coconut meat in the Vitamix until smooth. You should have 2 cups full after blended.
- Place the cocoa butter in a stainless bowl over boiling water until complete melted.
- Mix the cocoa butter with the coconut cream along with the vanilla and chosen sweetener.
- Place the pudding into your chosen cups or ramekins, and chill in the fridge for 2-3 hours.
- Dice the mango and place on top of the pudding.
- Serve chilled.
- Share and enjoy!