So here is one of my favorite salad dressings of all time! Yup, I am about to share it with you!
I recently did a demo and collaborated with Vitamix Philippines for VegFest Pilipinas 2016 and shared some protein-packed recipes that are perfect for lazy vegans like me! On of the recipes I shared there was a Cashew Alfredo with cucumber noodles. Since I had extra white beans at home from the demo though, I decided to make a different version of that recipe with lots of white beans.
This particular recipe can be used in many different ways, like as a dressing for salads, with spiralized veggies, as a spread in sandwiches, with some pasta, spread in a wrap, or pretty much anywhere you feel like! You can also store it in the fridge for a few days and just use it as you go. If you don’t eat so much, I suggest to do half of the recipe first as this makes a lot of sauce!
Cashew and White Bean Alfredo Sauce
- 200g Cashews
- 2 Cups Cooked White beans
- 2 tsp Onion Powder
- 2 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 Tbs Oregano Powder
- 3 Tbs Calamansi Juice
- 1/2 tsp Himalayan Pink Salt
- 3/4 Cup Water
- Soak the cashews in water for 4 hours.
- Drain the cashews, and plan the cashews in the Vitamix Blender.
- Place the rest of the ingredients into the blender container and blend until smooth.
- Serve with salad, cucumber noodles, on bread, in wraps, or however you like it! If you plan to serve it with cooked pasta, add some water and salt before mixing together.
Hope you get to try this, if you do let me know how you like it!
Peace and Love,