I have to say, I really like chocolate.
Mostly cacao nibs. Raw. Roasted. Coated in Coconut Sugar. Blended into hot cocoa. The possibilities with cacao are endless.
I also happen to live with someone at the moment who also loves chocolate, probably more than I do.
I love making Chia pudding. Ever since I discovered this amazing seed, I just fell in love! So I love making different types of Chia puddings and thought I would share the one I made for breakfast today with you. Normally I put this in the fridge overnight so I have a ready made breakfast in the fridge for the next day, but I don’t have a fridge and this still turned out fantastic!
Choco Chia Pudding
- 3 Tbs Chia Seeds
- 350-400 mL Chocolate Non-Dairy Milk (I used Natura Chocolate Almond Milk for this specific recipe)
- 2-3 Tbs Cacao Nibs
- Coconut Sugar (Optional- If needed for added sweetness)
- Mix the Chia seeds and non-dairy milk together and make sure the chia seeds don’t stick together. Best to mix as you pour one into the other.
- Add the Cacao nibs in and mix in so they can nice and soft.
- Leave to soak for at least an hour, if you like it cold keep in the fridge, if not room temp also works.
- Taste to see if you need extra sweetness and add coconut sugar according to you taste preference.
- Serve and enjoy in all its Choco goodness!
This is a perfect option for anyone who has no time in the morning to prepare an energizing breakfast. It’s also easy to eat on the go, and it’s really yummy.
Hope you enjoy it!
Peace and Love,