Want to get someone who hates vegetables to eat vegetables? My favourite way is through smoothies! What better way than by using the sweetness of the fruit to mask the taste of the vegetables? This is a smoothie I made the other day because I bought a tub of powdered peanut butter. I bought some bananas that morning and some vegetables, so I made this Peanut Butter Smoothie with Carrot!
Most kids don’t like carrots, but a lot of kids love peanut butter! So why not get them to eat their veggies while thinking they are having something sinful? Fee free to half the recipe since this recipe feeds one MiraMonkey and a MiraMonkey eats for a family of 4 humans.
Carrot Peanut Butter Smoothie
- 12 medium ripe Bananas (12 pesos)
- 1 Large Carrot (8 pesos)
- 2 Tbs Powdered Peanut Butter (15 pesos)
- Water or Ice (12 pesos per ice pack)
- Place everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Place in a Jar of cup of choice.
- Feed to picky kids and watch them eat some veggies!
- Drink some yourself, and Enjoy!
Total Cost: 47 pesos for a 2 Liter Smoothie
I computed the price to show you how cheap it can actually be to have a healthy vegan meal. This is a meal for me, pretty much. Not all meals are the same, but I hope to be able to show you more ways to have nutritious and affordable vegan meals that take almost no time to prepare!
Peace and love,
Mirabai the MiraMonkey